If you came this far, you are probably interested in working with us. Nice!
In general, all our technical positions have the same basic expectations:
- You cannot know everything.
- You know Git and can operate it on a CLI.
- You can be productive with either Mac OS X or Linux or are quick and open to adapt.
- You want to be part of an agile development team.
- You have high expectations of your code and the code of your coworkers.
- You live clean code, test-driven development, and continuous delivery.
- You know your tools.
- Your proficiency in either English or German is at least on a C1 level1.
- Your proficiency in English is at least on a B2 level2.
- You know and have a basic understanding of HTTP, TLS, REST, JSON, and similar bread-and-butter technology.
- You are not *seriously* religious about opposing technologies. (think iOS vs. Android, VIm vs. Emacs, spaces vs. tabs, etc.)
- You are a fun person to work with.
Still with us? Have a look at our open positions.
- 1) C1: "Effective operational proficiency." We don't need you to have the certification, but we need you to speak the language on about that level.
- 2) B2: "Vantage or upper intermediate." Same about the certification like 1